Labels

Sunday 27 December 2015

conquer your mornings,to conquer your day!






ONE SMALL POSITIVE THOUGHT IN THE MORNING CAN CHANGE YOUR WHOLE DAY


People who know me well, know that I am not a morning person at all. Still finding out a way

to wake up before 10 am. And if ever by chance  I happen to wake up before my alarm 

strikes it feels like a great accomplishment . 


           After the struggle of somehow getting out of the bed I used to immediately check my 

inbox , mails and facebook updates . This happened until I realized how unhealthy my 

habits were. I realized how I spent my mornings would affect my entire day.

First thing you do after you wake up sets the tone for your entire day.


 Take time for yourself each morning to embrace all the little things in your life .
 To just pause, look around and feel warmth of the new day , a new beginning.
Taking out few moments to rejuvenate and declutter your mind is a perfect way to start your 

day.Forgetting about tasks that remained undone yesterday and focusing more on what 

can be achieved today.
   

When I came across miracle mornings by Hal Elrod I was super excited to get started with 

it. I only followed this for a few days and then again the same lazy morning routine was 

repeated.You cannot expect yourself to bring out a change like that overnight.  So I decided 

to start slow. I started off with a morning ritual. I  drink some hot water with lemon every 

morning . I just sit in silence for few minutes and empty my mind of all the worries. I felt so 

peaceful and connected to myself and my thoughts. And it was showing results (Apart from the 

health benefits I got ) I was more productive throughout the day. And  Here's why you 

should adopt a morning routine too.


NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR BAD YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS WAKE UP EACH DAY WITH A FEELING THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS GOING TO HAPPEN!


Morning ritual is an act of self love. Having some 'me' time motivates me to face the day with

positivity. But that's just me . Find out what works out for you. Find out what makes you

feel disconnected from the world and more connected to yourself and make your mornings a miracle!



No comments:

Post a Comment